Story of a magic box.

In the childhood, we were having great fantasies about the "Magic or a magic box". It was one of the most liked things. Being a child , we used to imagine that what is the thing in this magic that can do anything in "Spur of a time". A magician uses techniques and we the common people don't get any idea how he/she does. 
          In real life , we have many places like "Bermuda Triangle" which is a magical horror place to the common people , while there was a flight which went into that Bermuda triangle and never came back. For common people it was a just a magical thing which made a terrible horror. 
          In the childhood, A magician made me realise that a "magic box" is a true thing. I was inspired by seeing his magic. I used to go to his home for practicing magic , but he was making me fool as I was a child. He was hiding many things from me, I was shocked.
         One day , I tried to spy at him, watched him from his back window , I realised his some tactics which he already told me. 
He didn't wanted to share anything. I told him that I have watched him but he already knew that thing as he used a special function in the mirror which made him realise that anyone is watching. He only said that , "it is a magic box that shows me everything" . I was shocked , he told me everything that how I used to watch him but he didn't do anything that would make his magic infront of me. 
         The magic box which he was having was just a reflecting mirror which showed the picture spying from the window. 
  
        These things made me realise that , there is nothing like magic or magic box but it is just the state of mental things and eyes how we see and how we get shocked by seeing the magic. Science has developed many things which are more than a magic.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magic box

Different methods to represent the data.